> Filet Bleu

In 1919, Henri and Marie Friant started a biscuit factory in Pont L'Abbe in the Brittany region of France. In order to keep with his sailor roots, Henri named the company Biscuiterie de Filet Bleu, after the blue fishing nets used by the Breton sailors. The company continued to grow over the years, and eventually moved to Quimper where it in 1950 it became the first industrialized biscuit factory in the Brittany region.

Sort By:
1
   
 
1
Get Social